Monday, January 03, 2005

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Once again, I've gone to the trouble of opening up the blogger thingy and starting an update. And once again, I don't feel like writing it. Here's the quick and dirty on my holidays:

  • Christmas Eve-Eve we had The Foundation over for holiday shenanigans. Michelle was sick, but still managed to pull off quite a party, largely due to the help of Delvaux. Big props to both of them.
  • Chrismtas Eve was at my parents' house for dinner. Just myself, Michelle, Mom, Dad and Alice. We had rost beef. Yum.
  • Christmas Day was at the in-law's. Michelle was really sick, so we almost didn't make it. We did, though, and had a good time. Pretty much your standard Thanksgiving Spread for dinner.
  • Day after Christmas was at my parents' house again. Mary came up with her usual entourage of children, some related to her, some not. Then I got sick. Wheee. Sickness, as it turns out, would be the theme of Holiday 2005.
  • Went to the Auto Show on the 27th. I managed to NOT purchase any insanely expensive cars. It's always fun to go to the show. It's a tradition for my father and I, and this year Todd came, too. Most excellent.
  • The rest of the week was pretty much spent being sick and generally feeling like shit. It really sucked, because I wanted to spend time with my nephew, but was too sick to do anything good. Oh well...Next time.
  • New Year's, Michelle, her brother, and I watched Napoleon Dynamite (an excellent move, regardless of what Brian Delvaux might tell you) and sat around. Nothing very exciting. Again, we were sick.
  • Went to the 'Skins/Vikings game yesterday with the real Rob Lowe. We grilled fajitas in the parking lot and were generally obnoxious to those around us. Made some friends after the game by screaming Journey songs. Some 45 year old guy came up to us and was like "we're you're future." Interesting. He couldn't believe I was only 25. I don't know if that's good or bad. Either way, old, drunk people are funny. Saw them a couple more times on the beltway. Their wives thought we were the cat's ass.
That's about it for the past week and a half or so. Oh, just as a random bit of trivia, I'm typing this update on my new, awesome Linux box. I am a l337 h@xx0r, and officially a d0rk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home