Wednesday, October 20, 2004

That sucked.

I just spent like an hour on a post, and Blogger ate it. Here are the highlights:

Steak N' Shake is actually in Warrenville (pop. 13,400). I spent a long time in the drive thru, behind some wanker arguing his bill. Food was damn good though, and well worth the wait and the $0.15 I had to pay in tolls to get there.

Class was about the same as always. The people in my class are idiots, and one is Canadian. My teacher's not too britght, either.

Dinner. Cross Noodles & Co. with P.F. Chang's, and this is what you end up with. Not bad.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is better than 95% of the movies that have come out in the past 15 years. John Williams and Short Round kick ass.

The Blogger Spell Checker suggests that if you've written the word "
Voltron," you may have been trying to spell "paltriness." Voltron is a lot of things. "Lacking importance," "wretched," and "contemptible" it is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home