Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Best Things in Life Are Free

The most important conversation I had at work today:

Pasq242: That Petersen management thing today?
Mr Nutty37: OH FUCK
Pasq242: Something about free shit in the lobby?
Mr Nutty37: FUCKING FUCK YES IT IS
Pasq242: WHAT TIME
Pasq242: WHAT TIME
Mr Nutty37: OH SHIT, I DONT KNOW!!!
Pasq242: OH GOD I'M ON FIRE
Pasq242: I deleted the message.
Mr Nutty37: FUCK ONLY 10 MORE MINUTES
Mr Nutty37: FUCK FUCK FUCK
Mr Nutty37: GO GO GO
Pasq242: HOLY SHIT

Free Cider and Kettle Corn is no laughing matter.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laugh every time I read this. It's the little things.

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Waan said...

Ditto. The funny thing is that I know exactly what expressions you made and how your voices sounded. I literally can't read this without giggling in a very manly way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home