Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bad Garbage....Can

I need to get a new garbage can. I arrived at my house the other day to find mine about 5 feet from the curb, blocking my driveway. The lid was in about 50 pieces scattered all over the road. Apparently the wind had moved the can from wherever my garbage men threw it and some douche took it upon himself to run the lid over. It looked like the can itself had been hit also, but I can't confirm. My street is pretty much a giant wind tunnel, so none of this suprises me. I once had to walk almost a block just to get my recycling bin back. And the other day, the wind was blowing so hard, my house shook. I live in an interior unit townhouse.

Anyway, now I have to buy a new garbage can. That isn't the problem. The problem is getting rid of the old one. How do you throw out a garbage can? Isn't that some kind of
paradox?

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Chief Jimbo said...

You should paint a goatee on it and call it Evil Trash Can from the alternate universe.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger $teve-0 said...

Instead of "throwing it out," try "catching it in." Of course, performing such an improbable action would ultimately negate all existence, but you can't make an omlette without killing a few people. Am I right?

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Mr. Nutty said...

UPDATE!!! I put a sign on it, and today it was gone. I guess my garbage men can read after all. Smashing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home