Thursday, September 16, 2004

Core Competencies

Ok, I just realized that my most recent post (from approximately 2 minutes ago) could very easily be regarded as both "mindless bullshit" and "moronic whining." Bear with me, people...I'm still getting the hang of this thing.

I guess what I meant to say earlier is that this will not ever be the "I have no friends" or "I hate my life" or "I love the OC, please watch Nip/Tuck with me, mean people are teh suck" blog. I bitch about pretty much everything, but I don't consider it whining. Bitching about stupid, trivial things can be amusing. Bitching about how your best friend from high school didn't IM you the other night, and therefore must hate you is pathetic and annoying. It's a fine line, I guess.

I probably didn't need to explain that to anyone who actually knows me. Whatever. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about anyway.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger pasq242 said...

I was dying when I read your last paragraph. Yeah, that's what I've noticed; you can pretty much endlessly pull these kinda things apart. It's usually best to just write without regard to your audience... that goes for practically everything driven by creativity. The lamest shit is the forced and contrived.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home