Friday, February 08, 2008

Lunch

I make a much better tuna melt than the Balls Deli Manhattan Cafe in Rosslyn. I'm far from the greatest chef in the world, but I like to think I grill a mean cheese. That, coupled with my lovely wife's mad tuna-making skillz make for one hell of a sandwich. What really pisses me off is that the whole reason I even went to the Manhattan Cafe today was to get a bag of Utz Kettle Classics Salt and Malt Vinegar potato chips (it was also the only pace I could think of in this corporate wasteland to get a lunch which didn't contain any meat). If you're in the market for salt and vinegar chips, look no further. Of course, they didn't have them, so I had to settle for the regular Utz Red Hot flavored ones, which are ok, but not on the same level as the Kettle Classics by any means.

At least I managed to get their last Cherry Coke Zero.

Oh yeah.... Hello again, Internet.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger scalpystraz said...

The Utz Kettle Classic Salt and Vinegar chips are almost quite possibly the best chips ever. It hurts me to share them.
(it also hurts your mouth when you eat a whole bag by yourself)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home